Friday, October 20, 2023

My Korner #1334 - Spookalicious!

BLOG NAME:   Spookalicious! 
DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart  & Avada

Spooky, scary skeletons send shivers down my spine! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP/SHORTS:  Yasum Fashionart Amiri Top & Shorts @Cosmopolitan
HAIR:  Doux  Hwasa Hairstyle
RINGS:  Vibing - Emma Rings
BELLY PIERCING:  Secrets - Serena Piercing
NAILS:  Avada - Bento Nails (B) Constant
HOLDING:  Midna - Mummy Treat @Satan Inc Gift

Amiri top and shorts are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn and each comes in 9 single colors or fatpack.  Has the cutest bear on the rear pocket.

Constant nails are rigged for Legacy, GenX, Maitreya, Reborn and Kupra and comes in 4 nail lengths and 12 great colors.

LINKS:  




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...