Tuesday, October 24, 2023

My Korner #1337 - Clownin' Around!

BLOG NAME:     Clowning' Around! 
DESIGNER(S):  777 Motors & Yasum Fashionart 

All the world's a stage, and I am the master of your fears. I may look funny, but my intentions are far from it. Be careful, the more you resist, the more fun I have. I'll bring nightmares to life, just for you!

Today I'm wearing:
CAR:  [777] Sand Hopper 
COSTUME:  Luas Harlequin Costume Fatpack @The Arcade
BOOTS:  Yasum Fashionart - Trishy Boots
HAIR:  S-Club - Gia Hair Fatpack
FACE:  Muu Clown Punk set
FACE:  [HK] The Sad Circus Facepaint 1 EvoX
FACE:   ALT3 Unhinged Jester Cosmetics Liner
NAILS:   Tantrum - Mad Metallics Fingernails 
BODY:   [SUM] Burn Scars Chest & Legs BOM
BODY:  Izzie's Blood & Wounds
BODY:  Kimoti Leg Bruises & Bandages
BACKDROP:  MINIMAL - Graveyard Scene

The Sand Hopper has ACSv7 with 45 color presents to customize 3 parts, realistic sounds and lights, customizable license plates, drink dispenser, MyStory, Global Fuel system and GTFO compatible.  Includes basket and cooler with goodies including the kitty.

Harlequin costume fatpack includes dress, sleeves, corset, hat, bat and saw.  Comes in 6 colors.

LINKS:  




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...