Sunday, October 29, 2023

My Korner #1341 - WTF!

BLOG NAME:    WTF!   
DESIGNER(S):  LSR Originals

I don't know!  WTF have I done?

Today I'm wearing:
COSTUME:   [ LSR ] Sexy Diabolic Doll Suit Fatpack @Beauty Event
HAIR:  Sintiklia - Hair Gwyneira Fatpack 
NAILS:   Tantrum - Mad Metallics Fingernails 
EYES:  -SU!- Isolde Eyes
POSE:   OMY Willow 4
MAKEUP:  SU! - No F*CKS Given Set
BRUISES:  Izzie's - BOM Layers Face & Body Bruises
 
Sexy Diabolic Doll Suit includes top, shorts, socks, knife and face scars.  This fun costume is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, GenX Classic/Curvy and Reborn.  Socks available in normal and maze for same bodies.  Comes in single colors or fatpack HUD has 7 texture options for top and shorts. Includes 3 knife options.  What a fun and sexy costume! 
 
Mad Metallic finger and toenails are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn & Kupra and have 10 metallic colors.  Sold together or separate.

LINKS:  




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...