Tuesday, November 7, 2023

My Korner #1347 - Frog Prince!

BLOG NAME:  Frog Prince! 
DESIGNER(S):   Salt & Pepper & Tantrum

Well my crowned frog didn't turn into a handsome prince! Can anyone help me find a linden tree?  Or, I could throw him against a wall and see if that works because I'm not going to kiss him! 

Today I'm wearing:
OUTFIT:  S&P Zorina Megapack @WLRP
BODY:  Belleza GenX Classic
CROWN:  S&P Elf Crown @Group Gift
HAIR:  Sintiklia Hair - Florance
NAILS:   Tantrum - Mad Metallics Fatpack
EYES:  Avada Caroline Eyes BOM 2 Bloodshot
TEARS:  Tres Beau - Big & Little Tears @Group Gift
HOLDING:  Just Animals - Frog Mesh

Zorina is rigged for GenX Classic/Dainty, Maitreya/ Reborn/Waifu and is sold by body with 14 main colors and additional color options.

Elf Crown is unrigged and resizable and comes with color HUD with 6 metal colors and 12 metal colors.  Frog is wearing a resized version. 
 
Mad Metallic finger and toenails are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn & Kupra and have 10 metallic colors.  Sold together or separate and come with booster for customization.

LINKS:  





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...