Monday, December 4, 2023

My Korner #1368 - Let's Decorate The Tree!

BLOG NAME:   Let's Decorate The Tree! 
DESIGNER(S):    DS'Elles, Meva, Tantrum & Yasum Fashionart

This is a big tree to decorate.  I think I need some help! 

Today I'm wearing:
HEAD:  Lelutka Avalon EvoX
SKIN/SHAPE:  DS'Elles Kali Head Applier - Nuit @Dollholic
LINGERIE:  Meva Darby Neglige @Kinky
NECKLACE:  Meva Darby Necklace @Kinky
HAIR:  Sintiklia - Hair Beatrice @Fameshed
NAILS:  Tantrum - Mad Metallics Fatpack
LIGHTS:  Pink Cream Pie - Tinsel Lights @Fameshed
BRACELETS/RINGS:  Avaway Letter Bracelets & Rings set
HOLDING:  Yasum Fashionart - Christmas Ornament

Kali skin is compatible with all EvoX compatible heads and both DS'Elles and Velour body skins.  I feel so pretty in my newest look! 

Darby neglige, panties and necklace are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Lara, Lara X, Lara Petite, Lara X Petite and Reborn and come with so many color options.

Mad Metallic finger and toenails are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn & Kupra and have 10 metallic colors.  Sold together or separate and come with booster for customization.  Match any outfit! 

Christmas ornament comes with hold pose and touch on/off for Christmas particles.  This is an advent gift from Yasum.  Get yours today! 

LINKS:  







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...