Thursday, December 7, 2023

My Korner #1371 - Tis The Season!

BLOG NAME:     Tis the Season!
DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles & Adorsy 

Merry everything and happy always!

Today I'm wearing:
HEAD:  Lelutka Avalon EvoX
SKIN/SHAPE:  DS'Elles Kali Head Applier - Nuit @Dollholic
TOP:  Adorsy - Tiana Top Fatpack @ Cosmopolitan
HAIR:   Doux Dreemy Hairstyle
NECKLACE:  Kunglers - Tove set
NAILS:  Meva Mia Nails - Advents Calendar Gift 2023
BRACELETS/RINGS:  Avaway Letter Bracelets & Rings set

Kali skin is compatible with all EvoX compatible heads and both DS'Elles and Velour body skins.  I feel so pretty in my newest look! 

Tiana top is rigged for Legacy, Nerido, LaraX, LaraXP, Reborn and Juicy and comes in 12 single colors or fatpack.  Single pack includes 2 versions (solid & lace).  Matching Tiana pants and heels available.  Buy all pack includes entire collection.

LINKS:  





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...