Thursday, January 4, 2024

My Korner #1390 - Poker Face!

BLOG NAME:   Poker Face! 
DESIGNER(S):    DS'Elles, Asteria & Monso

Yes, it's a my lucky day!  Royal Flush!  

Today I'm wearing:
HEAD:  Lelutka Avalon EvoX
SKIN/SHAPE:  DS'Elles Alize Skin & Shape @Dubai
BLOUSE:  Asteria Farah Blouse Black
HAIR:  [monso] Kankst Hair
NAILS:  Avada - Stiletto Nails - Reves Sombres
EARRINGS:  Orsini Jewelry - Maud Earrings
RINGS:  Avaway Butterflies Bracelets & Rings Set
EYES:  Avi-Glam Stardust Eyes
POSE:  [piXit] Queen of Cups 4

Alize skin is compatible with all EvoX compatible heads and DS'Elles, Glam Affair and Velour body skins. 

Farah blouse and skirt are rigged for Legacy,  GenX Classic/Curvy, LaraX, LaraXP and Reborn and each come in 14 colors or fatpacks.   See My Korner #1380 for entire outfit.

Kanst hair comes in 4 head sizes, with 4 breast sizes, 4 styles, optional bangs, two-tone HUD and available in 3 color sets (brown/blonde, black/red and mix/pop).  Love this hair! 

LINKS:  





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...