Saturday, March 30, 2024

My Korner #1434 - My Spring Break!

BLOG NAME:     My Spring Break! 
FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Salt & Pepper & Tantrum

I love spending Spring Break at the beach.  What better place than Miami Beach! 

Today I'm wearing:
BODY:  Belleza GenX Classic
BIKINI:  S&P Rose Bikini @Anthology 
HAIR:  Doux Hair - Carol
NAILS:  Tantrum - Mi Amor Acrylics Vibin Collection
EYES:  Avi-Glam Enticement Eyes BOM
POSE:   [piXit] Summer Vibes - P1 - Pose Pack 
PROPS: InsurreKtion - Picnic on the Beach

Rose bikini is rigged for GenX Classic/Dainty, LaraX and Reborn and comes with full color HUD.  Sold by body type in solids or patterns or megapack which includes all body types and all color options.

Mi Amor Acrylics Birthstones nails are rigged for Legacy, Genx Curvy/Classic, Lara/LaraX, Kupra/Khara and Reborn.  Comes with 12 nails colors with gold or silver stripes and 12 gem colors with 4 metal colors.  Such fun nails and the charms are compatible with all mi amor acrylic nails.  See My Korner #1421 for a closeup! 
 
The Beach bag, stool and radio are part of the Picnic on the beach collection by InsurreKtion.
 
Summer Vibes pose includes the lounger, beverage and sunglasses.
 
Photo Taken at Vista Del Mar - A Miami Themed MyStory Community. 

LINKS:  





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1444 - Golden Hour!

BLOG NAME:   Golden Hour!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Kunglers Channeling my inner blonde bombshell!  Today I'm weari...