Monday, July 20, 2026

My Korner #1552 - 📸 Through My Lens!

BLOG NAME:   ðŸ“¸ Through My Lens! 
FEATURED DESIGNER(S):   Stealthic, Kunglers & ACT5

The world looks a little different when you're always searching for the next beautiful frame. I guess that's why I never leave my camera behind. Every click of the shutter reminds me that even ordinary moments can become something worth holding onto. 📸✨

Today I'm wearing:
HEAD:  Lelutka -  Camila 
SKIN:  Glam Affair -  Coraline
TOP/PANTS:   Purplemoom - Maeve Cami, Sweater & Pants - Black
SANDALS:  Yasum - Pop
HAIR:   Stealthic - Supernova @Summerfest
EARRINGS:  Kunglers - Pati Earrings @Tres Chic
NAILS:  Tantrum - Mi Amor Acrylics Vibin
EYES:  Avi-Glam - Cleo BOM 06
EYESHADOW:  Magic Beauty - Delicate Sparkle #14
BACKDROP:   K&S - // Thinker's Refuge. Backdrop
POSE:  ACT5-585-Female Sit Crossed Legs Taking Picture

Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1552 - 📸 Through My Lens!

BLOG NAME:   ðŸ“¸ Through My Lens!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):   Stealthic, Kunglers & ACT5 The world looks a little different when you're ...