Friday, August 21, 2026

My Korner #1562 - 🍨🍓 Sundae Funday Gone Wrong 🍓🍨

BLOG NAME:  🍨🍓 Sundae Funday Gone Wrong 🍓🍨
FEATURED DESIGNER(S): DS'Elles, Stealthic & Kunglers

I was just trying to enjoy a little something sweet… and then things got messy. 😇🍨 One little tilt and suddenly there’s whipped cream flying, cherries escaping, and my sundae heading straight for the counter. 🍓💨

If you were standing nearby, I’d probably just give you my sweetest smile and ask… “Wanna help me clean up my mess?” 😏💋

Life is short… and I’ve always had a weakness for something sweet. 🍨

Today I'm wearing:
HEAD:  Lelutka -  Camila 
SKIN:   DS'Elles Johanna Sunkiss EvoX @ Tres Chic
HAIR:  Stealthic - Pariah @ Equal10
TOP:  Pixicat - Sofia Top Pink
SHORTS:  Blueberry - Can't Relate
EYES:  Tville - Timeless Eyes Blue
NECKLACE:  Kunglers - Viola Necklace @ Tres Chic
EARRINGS: Kunglers - Sayuri Earrings 
BRACELET: Kunglers - Vicky Bracelets @ Ouh Lala Event
FINGERNAILS:  Tantrum - Mi Amor Acrylics - Spring Fling
SUNDAE:  Banana Split White (edited)
POSE:  Custom by ACT5

Links:







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1562 - 🍨🍓 Sundae Funday Gone Wrong 🍓🍨

BLOG NAME:  🍨🍓 Sundae Funday Gone Wrong 🍓🍨 FEATURED DESIGNER(S): DS'Elles, Stealthic & Kunglers I was just trying to enjoy a lit...