Sunday, May 19, 2019

My Korner #11 - Tropical Oasis featuring Stella Shorts & Top from FashionNatic



OUTFIT NAME: Tropical Oasis featuring Stella Shorts & Top from FashionNatic
DESIGNERS: FashionNatic & ACT5

I love to daydream!  Why not daydream with the sounds of waterfalls, the aroma of tropical flowers and all of the beauty that mother nature gives us? 

Today I'm wearing FashionNatic - STELLA TOP FATPACK and FashionNatic - STELLA SHORTS COLORS FATPACK.  This sexy outfit can go from casual to elegant with the amazing color and texture choices.  Just add your accessories!

Available now at Cosmopolitan:
Cosmopolitan
FashionNatic Marketplace     FashionNatic Store

The pose is: ACT5-195-Female Sexy Model 14
Pose link: ACT5 Marketplace





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...