Monday, May 20, 2019

My Korner #12 - He's following me.....featuring Lorelle Dress by FashionNatic


OUTFIT NAME: He's following me......featuring Lorelle Dress by FashionNatic
DESIGNERS: FashionNatic & ACT5

What a cute little puppy!  I think he wants to follow me?  You know, you can follow me too on blogspot.  I would love some followers.  I'm new at this and open to tips.

Today I'm wearing FashionNatic - LORELLE DRESS FATPACK.  This delicate feminine dress works for just about any occasion with one solid ruffle and one slightly transparent and sexy too.  I love it!

Oh and if you ever want to know what else I'm wearing or where I took the picture, please do not hesitate to send me a message.  I will gladly share.

Available at the store or on marketplace:
FashionNatic Marketplace     FashionNatic Store

The pose is: ACT5-199 Female Model Stand 15
Pose link: ACT5 Marketplace  ACT5 Mainstore





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...