Saturday, May 25, 2019

My Korner #14 - Summertime Sun featuring Dream Catcher by .:Vegas Tattoo:.

 

OUTFIT NAME: Summertime Sun featuring Dream Catcher by .:Vegas Tattoo
DESIGNERS: .: Vegas :. Tattoo & ACT5

I just love to lay in the pool and soak up the sun.  I could spend all day like this plus I get my best tans in the water!  Don't forget the sunscreen and lotion for the new tattoo from .:Vegas Tattoo.  This tattoo has incredible detail for the entire body.  I love the chest and stomach details.

Today I'm wearing:
TATTOO: .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Dream Catcher 113

Available at:
Sense Event

Or shop for your favorite tattoo at:
.: Vegas :. Tattoo - Second Life Marketplace
.: Vegas :. Tattoo - Mainstore

The pose is:
ACT5-203-Couple Pool Lay
Pose link: ACT5 Marketplace
ACT5 Mainstore

Posed with me is Crann Bethadh.  He has a new tattoo also from .: Vegas :. Tattoo also.
Check out his blog:
Crann's Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...