Tuesday, May 21, 2019

My Korner #13 - Say Cheese!!! featuring Jade Dress from FashionNatic


OUTFIT NAME:  Say Cheese!!! featuring Jade Dress from FashionNatic
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic & ACT5

We were out on an afternoon stroll and wanted a picture for our memory book so we stopped a stranger walking by and asked him to take our picture.  He did a great job but he kept saying, "Say cheese!!!" "Say cheese!!!"

Today I am wearing FashionNatic - JADE DRESS FATPACK.  This dress is exclusively available at Tres Chic Event.  

Link to dress:

FashionNatic store:

The pose is: ACT5-200-Couple Lap Sit Pose
Pose link: ACT5 Marketplace  ACT5 Mainstore

Here posed with me is Crann. 
Check out his blog at:


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...