Sunday, May 26, 2019

My Korner #16 - Two wheels move the soul featuring Melia Jeans Skirt by FashionNatic


OUTFIT NAME: My Korner #16 - two wheels move the soul featuring Melia Jeans Skirt by FashionNatic
DESIGNERS: FashionNatic & ACT5

I love to ride with him on his motorcycle.  Will he let me drive it someday?

Today I'm wearing FashionNatic - MELIA JEANS SKIRT FATPACK.  Melia Skirt is the new release for Tres Chic Event.  Comes in color or denim versions for Maitreya Lara or Belleza Freya bodies.

Get yours:  Tres Chic Link

Shop for other great FashionNatic items: 
FashionNatic Marketplace     FashionNatic Store

The pose is: ACT5-206-Couple Motorcycle Sit
Pose link: ACT5 Marketplace

Here posed with me is Crann Bethadh, check out his blog at: 
Crann's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...