Monday, May 27, 2019

My Korner #17 - This darn rubik's cube! featuring Martina Set from FashionNatic


OUTFIT NAME:  This darn rubik's cube! featuring Martina Set from FashionNatic
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic & ACT5

I have been playing with this darn rubik's cube for hours and I cannot figure it out.  I get really close and then I mess it all up.  But....where there is a will, there is a way!  I will figure this thing out!

Today I am wearing FashionNatic - MARTINA SET FATPACK.  This jumpsuit is fun, casual and sexy and the fatpack hud has lots of solid and patterns to choose from.  I love this flower top! 

Available at FashionNatic Store & Marketplace:  

The pose is: ACT5-204 Female Sitting Rubiks Cube - Rubik's Cube Included
Pose link: ACT5 Marketplace  ACT5 Mainstore



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...