Saturday, May 11, 2019

My Korner #6 - Bria from FashionNatic



OUTFIT NAME:  Bed of Flowers featuring Bria
DESIGNERS: FASHIONNATIC & ACT5

I would like to thank Ellen Moonites from FashionNatic as well as my sweetheart Crann Bethadh.

Today is a special day for many reasons but one of them is that I have been given the honor to blog for FashionNatic.  My first blog is a great casual and sexy outfit called Bria.  There are many choices with Bria, top and shorts sold separately and come in many different colors and textures.

I am wearing:
TOP: FashionNatic Bria Top Fatpack - Available in single colors or fatpack
SHORTS: FashionNatic Bria Shorts Fatpack Colors - Available in single colors, jeans or fatpack

You can buy these at the store or on marketplace, links below:
FashionNatic Marketplace     FashionNatic Store

Here posed with me is Crann Bethadh, you can check out his blog at:
Crann's Blog

The pose is: ACT5-190 Couple Laying on Ground
Pose link: ACT5 Marketplace





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...