Sunday, May 12, 2019

My Korner #7 - 6 More Months featuring Denice Overalls from FashionNatic


OUTFIT NAME: 6 More Months
DESIGNERS: FashionNatic & ACT5

We are still celebrating and this is just a little memory to add to our celebration.  A bit crazy and "out of this world" but that is what he makes me feel.  Like living on cloud 9. 

Today I'm wearing FashionNatic - DENICE OVERALL FATPACK in denim blue.  These overalls come in a wide variety of colors or get the fatpack for an amazing assortment. 

Get yours at the store or marketplace:
FashionNatic Marketplace     FashionNatic Store

Here posed with me is Crann Bethadh, you can check out his blog at:
Crann's Blog

The pose is: ACT5-191-Couple Six Months Pose
Pose link: ACT5 Marketplace







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...