Tuesday, May 14, 2019

My Korner #8 - Vegetable Stand featuring Denice Overall from FashionNatic


OUTFIT NAME: Vegetable Stand Featuring Denice Overall from FashionNatic
DESIGNERS: FashionNatic & ACT5

Thought I would go shopping to make a surprise dinner for my love tonight to celebrate our anniversary.  Trying to stay healthy with lots of vegies!

Today I'm wearing FashionNatic - DENICE OVERALL FATPACK in black denim.  These overalls come in a wide variety of colors or get the fatpack for an amazing assortment.

Available at the store or on marketplace:
FashionNatic Marketplace     FashionNatic Store

The pose is: ACT5-192-Female Model Stand Pose
Pose link: ACT5 Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...