Tuesday, June 18, 2019

My Korner #28 - I'm nervous featuring Yanet from Beyond Originals


OUTFIT NAME: I'm nervous featuring Yanet from Beyond Originals
DESIGNERS:  Beyond Originals & ACT5

I'm nervous!  Can you tell?  You know how it is when you start a new job and want to make a good impression and you worry for days before?  Well that is me but I'm going to do the only thing I know how to do.  My best!

Today I'm wearing:  .:Beyond:. Yanet - Fatpack.   Yanet is two pieces, top and skirt and available at Tres Chic now. This sexy outfit is compatible with Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya and comes in solid colors or patterns.

Tres Chic Link:
Tres Chic

or visit the Mainstore:
Beyond Originals Mainstore

The pose is: ACT5-233-Female Model 17 Pose (left & right) BOXED
Pose Link

For great male fashion, check out Crann's blog: 
Crann's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...