Thursday, June 20, 2019

My Korner #29 - Walking on air featuring Wezol Joggers & Zoe Sneakers from NativeUrban


OUTFIT NAME:  Walking on air featuring Wezol Joggers & Zoe Sneakers from NativeUrban
DESIGNERS:  NativeUrban & ACT5

I feel like I'm walking on air with my new NativeUrban jogging pants and sneakers.  Now I just need to get me one of these race cars!  Well peace everyone, have a nice Thursday!

Today I'm wearing:  Native - Wezol Joggers All Colors and Native - Zoe Sneakers All Colors.  These joggers and sneakers are unisex and compatible with most mesh bodies.  Check out NativeUrban's mainstore or marketplace.

NativeUrban Marketplace

NativeUrban Mainstore

The pose is: ACT5-235-Female Model Urban 2 Poses(left & right) BOXED
Pose Link:  ACT5 Marketplace

For great male fashion, check out Crann's blog:
Crann's Blog


2 comments:

  1. I love your posts my love!! good job!! and of course good luck!! thank you for all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my love and thank you for all that you do! Te amo!

      Delete

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...