Monday, July 8, 2019

My Korner #43 - The 80's Concert! featuring Simone Leather Pants from L&B Swear!


OUTFIT NAME:   The 80's Concert! featuring Simone Leather Pants from L&B Swear!
DESIGNERS:  L&B Swear & ACT5

I just arrived here for the concert and I'm ready to dance all night long!  Come on in everyone!  Rock on!!!

Today I'm wearing:
PANTS: L&B Swear Simone Leather Pants @ Marketplace & Mainstore

These sexy leather pants are rigged for Maitreya, Freya, Isis, & Hourglass.  They come with a color changing HUD with light and dark colors.  You can change the metals and the laces too!

Get yours today at:
L&B Swear Mainstore OR L&B Swear Marketplace

The Pose is:  ACT5-264-Female Rocker 2 (Bento Pose)
Couple Version available also!

ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

For more details, check out: Crann's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...