Sunday, July 7, 2019

My Korner #42 - The Finger Puppets featuring Beyond Originals & .: Vegas :. Tattoo


OUTFIT NAME:   The Finger Puppets featuring Beyond Originals & .: Vegas :. Tattoo
DESIGNERS:  Beyond Originals, .: Vegas :. Tattoo & ACT5

He was taking a little catnap so I decided to write on his finger and then on mine!  LOL!  When he woke up, I started talking to him with my finger puppet.  He thought I was nuts until I told him he had a finger puppet too!  LOL!  I could not get his puppet to shut up!  Try this at home! 

Today I'm wearing:

BIKINI:  .:Beyond:. Alaska - Fatpack @ Kinky Event - Opens June 28
for Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Belleza Freya & Isis & Legacy body.  20 Solid colors, 20 printed colors

TATTOO: .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Life and Death 120 @ The Men Jail Event 8th-28th
Appliers for Altamura, Belleza, Maitreya, Signature, Slink & Omega. 

EVENTS:
Kinky Event

The Men Jail Event

For more great fashion and tattoos visit Beyond Originals and .: Vegas :. Tattoo:
Beyond Originals Mainstore

.:Vegas:. Tattoo Mainstore OR .:Vegas:. Tattoo Marketplace

The Pose is:  ACT5-259-Couple Finger Puppets
ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

For details about the finger puppet man, check out: Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...