Friday, July 12, 2019

My Korner #46 - The Hay Bales featuring Texas & Arizona from ACT5!


BLOG NAME:   The Hay Bales featuring Texas & Arizona from ACT5!
FEATURED DESIGNER:  ACT5

I love being a model.  Today I get to show you all the great new bento poses from ACT5.  Two sets of 5 bento poses.  Get your camera ready! 

The poses are called:
ACT5-303-Female Arizona Pose Set
ACT5-302-Female Texas Pose Set

Visit ACT5 today:

ACT5 Marketplace
OR
ACT5 Mainstore

Join the ACT5 Flickr group for all the latest poses: 
ACT5 Flickr Group

All my poses are from ACT5.  You can see male poses here:  Crann's Blog

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...