Sunday, July 14, 2019

My Korner #47 - Bang Bang!! featuring Olivia Dress from L&B Swear!


BLOG NAME:   Bang Bang!! Featuring Olivia Dress from L&B Swear!
DESIGNERS:  L&B Swear & ACT5

How many artists have made this song?  Even Lady Gaga & Kill Bill!

Bang! Bang!  I was five and he was six
We rode on horses made of sticks
He wore black and I wore white
He would always win the fight

Bang, bang, he shot me down
Bang, bang, I hit the ground
Bang, bang, that awful sound
Bang, bang, my baby shot me down

Here is a newer version from David Guetta:
Bang Bang

Today's feature:
L&B Swear Olivia Dress Set - L&B Swear Group Gift

Olvia Dress Set comes with Skirt, Top & Dress with color changing HUD.  Rigged for Maitreya, Freya, Isis, Hourglass & Physique.  This is the group gift.

Join the group today and get yours at:

Lapointe & Bastchild Mainstore
L&B Swear Mainstore

The pose is:  ACT5-304-Couple Gun Fun Pose
ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

For details about the handsome man next to me, visit: Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...