Sunday, July 21, 2019

My Korner #51 - The Observatory featuring Felina Overall from FashionNatic


BLOG NAME:  The Observatory featuring Felina Overall from FashionNatic
DESIGNERS: FashionNatic & ACT5

Second Life is very educational.  I learn something new every day.  Today, thanks to this special man next to me, I learned that this building behind us is an old observatory and not a lighthouse. 

Today I'm wearing:
FashionNatic - FELINA OVERALL FATPACK- MAITREYA - FREYA

Felina Overall is the release for the new round of Cosmopolitan Event. Compatible with Maitreya Lara and Belleza Freya. Available in 10 single colors and a fatpack, The fatpack HUD has 40 solid colors and 20 beautiful patterns to choose from.

Cosmopolitan Event: Cosmopolitan Event

For other great FashionNatic fashion for men & women:
FashionNatic Marketplace OR FashionNatic Mainstore

The pose is from:  ACT5-311-Couple Hold His Arm 2 Pose BOXED
ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

Posed with me is Crann Bethadh.  Check out his blog!  Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...