Saturday, July 20, 2019

My Korner #50 - The Mother's Dreamcatcher featuring Roaring Lion from .: Vegas :. Tattoo


BLOG NAME:  The Mother's Dreamcatcher featuring Roaring Lion from .: Vegas :. Tattoo
DESIGNERS: .: Vegas :. Tattoo & ACT5

Today I learned a little about sacred dreamcatchers.  Native American in origin and placed above the heads of babies and children to catch bad dreams and only allow good dreams to pass through.  I think I like them so much because they feel very lucky and positive.  What does a lion symbolize?  Courage, nobility, royalty, strength and valour!  Just good vibes all around!

Today I'm wearing:
TATTOO: .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Roaring Lion 123 @ oXXXcuro Event

Includes appliers for Altamura, Belleza, Maitreya, Omega & Slink.  This tattoo has a lion on the stomach and two dueling color lions on the legs.

Get your Roaring Lion Tattoo today at oXXXcuro Event: oXXXcuro Event

Shop for other fantastic items at .: Vegas :. Tattoo:
.:Vegas:. Tattoo Mainstore OR .:Vegas:. Tattoo Marketplace

The pose is from:  ACT5-309-Couple Native Stand 2 Pose BOXED
ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

For details about the Indian Chief, visit:
Crann's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...