Saturday, July 27, 2019

My Korner #53 - Frontside Grab featuring NativeUrban!


BLOG NAME:  Frontside Grab featuring NativeUrban!
DESIGNERS: NativeUrban & ACT5

Here we are practicing for our next championship.  Will I ever be as good as he is?  He is the skating king!  Maybe I can convince him to give me some pointers.  This is totally gnarly!

Today I'm wearing:
Top:  Native - Nora Set All Colors (only showing the tank top - see my korner #45 for jacket)
Pants: Native - Rolled Up Pants All Colors
Sneakers Native - MKJ Sneakers All Colors

Rigged for Maitreya Lara & Signature Gianni.

Available at:
NativeUrban Marketplace OR NativeUrban Mainstore

The pose is: 
Female only: ACT5-312-Female Skater Pose BOXED
Male only: ACT5-313-Male Skater Pose BOXED
Both male & female: ACT5-314-Couple Skater Pose BOXED

ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

Posed with me is Crann Bethadh.  Check out his blog! Crann's Mind

Visit the Skate Park:  Arbordale


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...