Monday, July 29, 2019

My Korner #54 - The Frisbee featuring Beyond Originals & .:Vegas:. Tattoo


BLOG NAME:  The Frisbee featuring Beyond Originals & .:Vegas:. Tattoo
DESIGNERS: Beyond Originals, .:Vegas Tattoo:. & ACT5

I love the beach!  There are so many things to do and it can be so romantic.  Today we are playing frisbee. Well trying because the dog keeps steeling the frisbee.  I wish I would have had a video camera to show you the way this ended.

Today I'm wearing:
Bikini:  .:Beyond:. Nahia - Fatpack @ Oxxcuro Event
Tattoo: .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Oriental Art 114 @ Harajuku Event

The bikini is rigged for Lara, Hourglass, Freya & Isis.  Comes in 20 solid colors and
the tattoo has appliers for Altamura, Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Signature & Slink.

Bikini link: Oxxcuro Event

Tattoo link: Harajuku Event

Mainstores & Marketplace:

Beyond Originals Mainstore

.:Vegas:. Tattoo Mainstore OR .:Vegas:. Tattoo Marketplace

The poses are:
Female: ACT5-176 Female Model Running Pose
Male: ACT5-318-Male Catching Frisbee Pose (Frisbee included)

ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

Posed with me is Crann Bethadh.  Check out his blog! Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...