Saturday, August 10, 2019

My Korner #61 - Let's go! Featuring Whisper To Me from 1 Hundred.


BLOG NAME:  Let's go! Featuring Whisper To Me from 1 Hundred.
DESIGNERS: 1 Hundred. & ACT5

Exploring can be so much fun.  Seeing new things, looking at all the amazing creations around us or just watching people.  If I could get only him to just walk a tiny bit faster!

Today I'm wearing:
1 Hundred. Whisper To Me Mini. Peach @ On9 (9th - 31st)

This dress is rigged for Freya, Maitreya & Hourglass.  Comes in Tan, Pink, Peach, Lilac, Fruchia, Blush & Berry.

Links:
On9 OR 1 Hundred. Mainstore OR 1 Hundred. Marketplace

The Pose is:  ACT5-333-Couple Holding Hands 5 Pose
ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog:  Crann's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...