Friday, August 9, 2019

My Korner #60 - The Balcony featuring .: Vegas :. Tattoo & MadZaza!


BLOG NAME:  The Balcony featuring  .: Vegas :. Tattoo & MadZaza!
DESIGNERS: Vegas Tattoo, MadZaza & ACT5

He has me hipnotized and totally mezmerized.  Something could be happening on the street and I'd totally miss it.  I think I'll take him inside and ....well....that's all I will say!

Today's Features:

HIS & HERS TATTOOS: .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier King of Helll @ The Men Jail Event (8th - 28th)  Tattoo appliers for Altamura, Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega, Signature & Slink.

BUILDING:  +[MadZaza]+Vintage Factory V1.2 @ MadZaza Mainstore or Marketplace
High Quality Mesh.  You will see more details of this building in future posts.  Would make a great place to live.

POSE:  ACT5-332-Couple Lean Hug Pose @ACT5 Marketplace or Mainstore

Links:

Men Jail Event

.:Vegas:. Tattoo Mainstore OR .:Vegas:. Tattoo Marketplace

MadZaza Marketplace OR MadZaza Mainstore

ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog:  Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...