Sunday, August 25, 2019

My Korner #72 - Missing Him! Featuring Beyond Originals & .: Vegas Tattoo :.

BLOG NAME:  Missing Him! Featuring Beyond Originals & .:Vegas Tattoo:.
DESIGNERS: Beyond Originals and .:Vegas Tattoo:.

Yeah, I'm missing him!  But...I always miss him.  Time by his side goes so fast and there is never enough.  After all, we do have to eat and sleep!  Miss You Baby!

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  .:Beyond:. Michelle - Fatpack @Tres Chic Event starting August 17th
TATTOO:  .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Belief @Sense Event

Michelle dress is rigged for Hourglass, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya & Freya.  Available in 20 plastic colors, 20 solid colors, and 20 ombre colors.  Showing Dark Green Ombre.

Belief Tattoo has appliers for Altamura, Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink & Omega face & body.  I just love this tattoo.  I need to show you the back next time, it's amazing!

Links:

Tres Chic Event

Sense Event

Beyond Originals Mainstore

.: Vegas:. Tattoo Mainstore and .: Vegas :. Tattoo Marketplace

For male fashion & decor, visit: Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...