Monday, August 26, 2019

My Korner #73 - Ice Cream Temptation featuring Daddys Doll Mini from 1 Hundred.


BLOG NAME:  Ice Cream Temptation featuring Daddys Doll Mini from 1 Hundred.
DESIGNERS: 1 Hundred., .: Vegas Tattoo :. & ACT5

I really want an ice cream!!  One of those ice cream bars covered in chocolate and almonds.  But....I better not!  I'll be good today!

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  1 Hundred Daddys Doll Mini
TATTOO:  .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Belief @Sense Event
POSE:   ACT5-348-Female Model 26 Pose (left & right)

Daddys Doll Mini is rigged for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass & Physique.  Comes in Violet, Teal, Pink, Fuschia, Blush & Blue.

Belief Tattoo has appliers for Altamura, Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink & Omega face & body.  I just love this tattoo!

Links:
1 Hundred. Mainstore OR 1 Hundred. Marketplace

Sense Event

.:Vegas:. Tattoo Mainstore OR .:Vegas:. Tattoo Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

For fantastic male fashion & decor, visit: Crann's Blog

Photo taken at:  Paradise City Paradise City


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...