Wednesday, August 28, 2019

My Korner #75 - I'm gonna get you! Featuring Ashley from L&B Swear!


BLOG NAME: I'm gonna get you! Featuring Ashley Sweater, Pants & Boots from L&B Swear!
DESIGNER: L&B Swear

Watch out!  Here I come!  I'm gonna get you! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  L&B Swear Ashley Sweater
PANTS:  L&B Swear Ashley Tights
BOOTS:  L&B Swear Ashley Ankle Boots

Ashley Sweater is made for Maitreya.  The texture HUD offers patterns plus light and dark solid colors. 

Ashley Tights are made for Maitreya & Freya.  The texture HUD comes with dark and light colors to match the sweater plus you can change the laces and metals.

Ashley Boots are made for Maitreya.  They can be worn with or without the legwarmers and have all the matching textures, patterns, lights darks, laces and metals. 

What a great casual outfit.  I love it! 

LINKS:

L&B Swear Mainstore OR L&B Swear Marketplace

For great male fashion, check out:  Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...