Tuesday, August 27, 2019

My Korner #74 - The Hide Out featuring NativeUrban & +[MadZaza]+


BLOG NAME:  The Hide Out featuring NativeUrban & +[MadZaza]+
DESIGNERS: NativeUrban, +[MadZaza]+ & ACT5

OMG!  That pizza and coke were delicious!  I need to escape to my hide out more often!  Hope no one saw me pigging out!  I'm so full!  I think my stomach is going to explode!

Today's Features:
BUILDING: +[MadZaza]+ Vintage Tower Rezzer v1.5.1
SNEAKERS: Native - Lippa Sneakers All Colors
POSE:  ACT5-349-Female Urban Model 3 (left & right)

This vintage tower from +[MadZaza]+ has amazing details all around.  This is just one more angle of the inside.  You will see more of this building in future blogs.

Lippa Sneakers are unisex and compatible with Signature Belleza male and female, Maitreya, Slink. Ladies come in high and flat.  Unrigged version included also.

Links:

NativeUrban Marketplace OR NativeUrban Mainstore

+[MadZaza]+ Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion and decor visit: Crann's Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...