Sunday, September 1, 2019

My Korner #78 - That first Fatal Bite! Featuring Fatal Fashion!


BLOG NAME: That first Fatal Bite!  Featuring Fatal Fashion!
DESIGNERS: Fatal Fashion & ACT5

Introducing Fatal Fashion to my blog.  I just love this sexy Gothic dress.  I absolutely had to put on some fangs and pretend to be a vampire!  After all, it's almost Halloween! What will you be wearing?

I'm wearing:
DRESS: ::FF:: Gothic Dress
HAT:  ::FF:: Black Hat
EARRINGS:  ::FF::Circle Silver
RINGS:  ::FF:: Circle Silver
POSE:  ACT5-354-Female Model 27 Pose (left & right) 

This full outfit is called Outfit 082. The dress is compatible with Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Curvy, and Tonic Fine.
LINKS:



For great male fashion, visit:  Crann's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...