Monday, September 2, 2019

My Korner #79 - No Vacancy! Featuring Salt & Pepper & Supernatural


BLOG NAME: No Vacancy!  Featuring Salt & Pepper & Supernatural
DESIGNERS: Salt & Pepper, Supernatural  & ACT5

Darn!  We wanted a hotel room!  But no vacancy.  Guess we are just going to have to get back on the road again. 

I'm wearing:
TOP:  S&P Melody shirt FATPACK
SHORTS:  S&P Melody shorts FATPACK
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Neiva Necklace
BRACELETS:  .::Supernatural::. Nina Bracelet Fatpack
POSE:  ACT5-355-Couple Motorcycle Sit 3 Pose
MALE: Crann's Blog

Today I am introducing Salt & Pepper and Supernatural into my blog.  My shorts and top are from Salt & Pepper and my necklace and bracelets are from Supernatural.

Melody shirt and shorts are rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya & Legacy.  These shorts and top are amazing.  They get wet when you go in the water!  Neiva necklace comes in gold, silver and gold/silver combination with huds to change the gems.  Nina bracelets come in silver and gold with huds to change the gems as well.  What a great outfit! 

LINKS:

Salt & Pepper Mainstore OR Salt & Pepper Marketplace

Supernatural Mainstore OR Supernatural Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...