Tuesday, September 10, 2019

My Korner #85 - The Perfect Morning! Featuring 1 Hundred.!


BLOG NAME:   The Perfect Morning! Featuring 1 Hundred.!
DESIGNERS:  1 Hundred. & ACT5

This reminds me of a very old song!  You might remember it.  I'm the happiest girl in the whole USA!  What more can I ask for?  A beautiful sunny day, my health, a delicious cup of coffee after a great night's rest and all next to the man of my dreams! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP/BOTTOM: 1 Hundred. Beach Babe. Bikini
POSE:  ACT5-362-Couple Lean on Wall

Beach Babe Bikini is rigged for Freya, Maitreya & Hourglass.  Comes in Violet, Tangerine, Strawberry, Pink, Lime, Lemon, Fuschia Blue and Aqui.  Shown in blue.

LINKS:

1 Hundred. Mainstore & 1 Hundred Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

Pose with me is Crann Bethadh, check out his blog for male fashion and decor:
Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...