Wednesday, September 11, 2019

My Korner #86 - Date Night! Featuring Beyond Originals & Supernatural


BLOG NAME:   Date Night! Featuring Beyond Originals & Supernatural
DESIGNERS:  Beyond Originals, Supernatural, Avada & ACT5

Today is a special day and I have a date with my sweetheart.  I feel pretty.  I hope he likes what I'm wearing.  He should be here in 5 min to pick me up. 

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:   .:Beyond:. Valary - Fatpack @Vanity Event
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Dayse Necklace Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
EYESHADOW:  Avada~ Nova Eyeshadow @The Makeover Room
HAIRBASE: Avada~ Amari Hairbase
POSE:  ACT5-363-Female Model 30 Pose

Valary Dress is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy & Maitreya and comes in 60 colors (ombres, patterns & solids). 

Dayse Necklace is 4 separate chains and can be worn together or separately.  Comes in Gold, Silver and Gold/Silver combo.  Includes HUD for gem colors. 

Nova Eyeshadow has appliers for Catwa, Genus, LAQ & Lelutka.  Texture HUD has 9 amazing colors.

Amari Hairbase has appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka & Omega.  Comes in Black, brown, Red, Ginger, Blonde and White. 

LINKS:

Vanity Event

Cosmopolitan Event

The Makeover Room

Beyond Originals Mainstore

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion and decor, check out:  Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...