Saturday, September 21, 2019

My Korner #93 - The Pillow Fight featuring Brooke from Salt & Pepper!


BLOG NAME:  The Pillow Fight featuring Brooke from Salt & Pepper
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper and ACT5!

What a way to wake up on a Saturday morning.  Being attacked by a pillow! I'm going to win this pillow fight!

Today I'm wearing:
LINGERIE (Top & Bottom):  S&P Brooke Fatpack
KITTY EARS: S&P Kitty Ears Black
POSE: ACT5-370-Couple Pillow Fight

Brooke is rigged for Freya, Hourglass & Maitreya.  Comes in 6 solid colors or 6 patterns or get the fatpack and mix and match.  The kitty Ears are a group gift at the Salt & Pepper Mainstore.

LINKS:

S&P Mainstore & S&P Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

Posed with me is Crann, check out: Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...