Monday, September 23, 2019

My Korner #94 - Football Night featuring Salt & Pepper & Supernatural!


BLOG NAME:   Football Night featuring Salt & Pepper & Supernatural!
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper, Supernatural and ACT5!

He was watching football!  And I think I got his attention away from the game but I'm pretending I don't know he's looking at me :)  I made my move sitting down here, now it's his turn!

Today I'm wearing:
LINGERIE SET:  S&P Belle @Mainstore
CHOKER: Mia Choker Black/Silver @Mainstore
EARRINGS: Mia Earrings Black/Silver @Mainstore
POSE: ACT5-373-Couple Couch Sit Pose @Mainstore

This elegant and very sexy lingerie set comes in 11 colors or a fatpack. The lace is hand painted.  Single color packs include everything shown in the photo (bra, panties, garter, mesh lace stocking trim and matching stocking applier).  With the fatpack you can change lace, straps, trim and stocking colors.  Belle is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya.

Mia Choker and Earrings come in Gold and Silver.  Choker colors are purple, black, pink or red.  Includes HUD for gems with many color choices.

LINKS:

S&P Mainstore & S&P Marketplace

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

Posed with me is Crann, check out: Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...