Monday, September 23, 2019

My Korner #95 - The Powder Room featuring Supernatural & Avada!


BLOG NAME:  The Powder Room featuring Supernatural & Avada
DESIGNERS:  Supernatural  & Avada

Monday is here and it's time for work. Can I just daydream a little longer before I start my work day?

Today I'm wearing:
CHOKER: .::Supernatural::. Charlotte Choker Pink/Silver @Mainstore
EARRINGS: .::Supernatural::. Charlotte Earrings Pink/Silver @Mainstore
RING: .::Supernatural::. Elizabeth Ring Silver @Mainstore
LIPSTICK: Avada~ Imani Lipstick @Mainstore
EYESHADOW: Avada~ Nova Eyeshadow @The Makeover Room

Charlotte Choker and Earrings come in gold or silver metals with choker in black, pink, purple and red and come with HUD to change gem colors. 

Elizabeth Rings comes in gold & silver and also come with HUD for gem colors.  Rings are rigged for Maitreya. 

Imani Lipstick has appliers for Catwa, Genus, LAQ & Letuka and have 9 colors.

Nova Eyeshadow has appliers for Catwa, Genus, LAQ & Lelutka and also have 9 colors.

LINKS:

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

The Makeover Room

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

For great male fashion, check out:  Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...