Sunday, September 29, 2019

My Korner #98 - Lost in the abstact maze!


BLOG NAME:  Lost in the abstract maze featuring Beyond Originals & Supernatural!
DESIGNERS:  Beyond Originals & Supernatural!

I have always been really bad at directions.  I get lost in parking lots at the mall.  Now I'm lost in this abstract maze.  Can anyone help me get out of here?

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS & BELT:  .:Beyond:. India - Fatpack @Sense Event
JEWELED KITTY EARS:  .::Supernatural::. Kyra Headband @Mainstore
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Nadia Necklace Fatpack @Mainstore

India Dress is rigged for Maitreya Lara, Signature Alice, Legacy, Slink Hourglass and Belleza Freya & Isis.  60 textures available, 20 solid colors, 20 ombre colors and 20 floral.  Belt is optional and has 5 metal colors.

Kyra Headband and Nadia Necklace come in gold or silver and both come with gem HUDS.  So many color choices, I had a hard time deciding what color to wear.

LINKS:

Sense Event

Beyond Originals Mainstore

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

For great male fashion, check out:  Crann's blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...