Wednesday, October 2, 2019

My Korner #99 - Real or Myth? Featuring Medusa from S&P!


BLOG NAME:  Real or Myth? Featuring Medusa from S&P!
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper

I had heard of Medusa and I had seen photos of Medusa but I never put the two together or even knew what she was but today I learned a little about Medusa.  Look into my eyes and I will turn you to stone!

Today I'm wearing:
Dress & Head Dress: S&P Medusa @Uber Sept 25 to Oct 21

Medusa Dress is rigged for Maitreya, Hourglass, Freya & Legacy. Available in 10 single colors or a fatpack.  Dress & Head dress sold separately. 

LINKS:

Uber

Uber Cam Sim 1

Uber Cam Sim 2

Salt & Pepper Mainstore

Salt & Pepper Marketplace

For great male fashion, check out: Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...