Sunday, October 6, 2019

My Korner #102 - I lost the bet!


BLOG NAME:  I lost the bet!
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper, .: Vegas :. Tattoo, Supernatural & ACT5

Today we made a bet!  Whoever lost the game of SLombie got to pour ICE WATER on the other one.  I lost!  But I beat him to the beach and poured it on myself so I wouldn't suffer so much.  DAMN, THIS IS FREAKING COLD!

Today I'm wearing:
BIKINI:  S&P Catalina bikini
TATTOO:  .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Believe in your magic @Curves Event
CHOKER:  .::Supernatural::. Kelsey Choker
POSE:  ACT5-380-Couple Pouring Water Pose
MALE:  See link below

This interactive bikini uses the original Aquasense system.  It's water sensitive.  If it gets in contact with SL default water, it will turn wet and drip.  Rigged for Maitreya, Hourglass, Freya & Legacy.  Comes in 12 single colors or a fatpack.

Believe in your magic tattoo has appliers for Altamura, Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega, Signature, and Slink and comes in black or color versions.

Kelsey Choker comes in Gold & Silver (or get both in the fatpack) with HUDs for the collar and the gems. Shown in white.

LINKS:

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Petter Marketplace

Curves Event

.: Vegas :. Tattoo Mainstore & .: Vegas :. Tattoo Marketplace

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog: Crann's Blog






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...