Friday, October 4, 2019

My Korner #101 - I don't want to make dinner!


BLOG NAME:  I don't want to make dinner!
DESIGNERS:  NativeUrban, Supernatural & ACT5

I would rather kick back here by the pool than go make dinner but after my workout, I'm hungry! Maybe I should take a shower and then make dinner?  OMG, this lounger is so comfy.  Can I just take a nap?

Today I'm wearing:

TOP & SHORTS:  Native - Gym Set All Colors @Cosmopolitan
SOCKS:  .::Supernatural::. Tammy Socks Purple
CHOKER:  .::Supernatural::. Kelsey Choker
POSE:  ACT5-378-Female Lounging Pose (left & right)

Native's Gym Set is available in 8 colors or an all color pack and is rigged for Maitreya only.  Love the mixing and matching capabilities of the all color HUD.

Tammy socks come in 7 colors (black, blue, green, pink, purple, red & white) and are rigged for Freya & Maitreya.  Shown in purple.

Kelsey Choker comes in Gold & Silver (or get both in the fatpack) with HUDs for the collar and the gems. Shown in black, it's not a dark black, its a soft black.

LINKS:

Cosmopolitan Event

NativeUrban Marketplace & NativeUrban Mainstore

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion, check out: Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1448 - Happy Place!

BLOG NAME:  Happy Place!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles, Monso & Kunglers Happiness is a choice, make it yours!  Today we are wear...