Monday, October 7, 2019

My Korner #104 - Halloween Family Fun Carving Pumpkins!


BLOG NAME:  Halloween Family Fun Carving Pumpkins!
DESIGNERS:  Fatal Fashion, Avada & ACT5

I just love Halloween!  I love wearing costumes!  I think Daddy Crow is scarring Noa Scarecrow! And little Jack Eze will not put on his mask, he just wants candy.  I'm going to cast a witching spell and see if Eze will put on his mask! 

Today I'm wearing:
OUTFIT: Outfit 089 Witch 2 from Fatal Fashion
Outfit includes: Dress, Witch Hat, Boots,  Panties, Bat Tattoo Applier HUD, Choker, and Color Changing HUD
LIPSTICK:  Avada~ Eletta Lipstick @Anybody
POSE:  ACT5-382-TD Mom & Baby Reaching,
ACT5-383-TD Dad & Baby Reaching OR ACT5-384-TD Family Pose 2

This great halloween witch costume comes in Orange/Black, Purple/Black or White/Black. It's rigged for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique. 

Eletta Lipstick has appliers for Catwa, Genus, LAQ & Lelutka. Offers 12 colors.

LINKS:

Fatal Fashion Mainstore & Fatal Fashion Marketplace

Anybody Event

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog: Crann's Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...