Wednesday, October 9, 2019

My Korner #105 - The Renegade! Featuring The Guardian from S&P


BLOG NAME:  The Renegade!  Featuring The Guardian from S&P
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper and Avada

I have always been quite a renegade.  I pretty much form my own opinion about things and fight for what I believe.  This has gotten me into trouble.  I still have not learned which battles to pick. 

Today I'm wearing:
DRAGON: S&P The Guardian @ Salem (Sept 28-Oct 31)
EYESHADOW: Avada~ Evanora Eyeshadow @ Swank Events (starting Oct 7)

The Guardian is unrigged, resizeable and unisex.  Customizing HUD for dragon colors, eyes and glow.

Evanora Eyeshadow has appliers for Catwa, Genus LAQ, & Lelutka and comes in 12 colors.

LINKS:

Salem

Swank

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

For great male fashion, check out: Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1448 - Happy Place!

BLOG NAME:  Happy Place!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles, Monso & Kunglers Happiness is a choice, make it yours!  Today we are wear...