Sunday, October 13, 2019

My Korner #106 - My Protector Featuring FRWL from S&P


BLOG NAME:  My Protector Featuring FRWL from S&P
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper, Avada & ACT5

He makes me feel safe and protected.  Now I know why Whitney fell in love with her bodyguard.  I'm in love with mine also!

Today I'm wearing  (S&P From Russia With Love Gacha Set @Mainstore)
DRESS: S&P FRWL dress diamond RARE
STOLA:  S&P FRWL Brown
HAT: S&P FRWL Brown
BRACELETS: S&P FRWL L VIP S&P FRWL R VIP
CHOKER: S&P choker
EYESHADOW: Avada~ Evanora Eyeshadow @ Swank Events (starting Oct 7)
LIPSTICK:  Avada~ Eletta Lipstick @Anybody
POSE: ACT5-386-Couple Bodyguard Pose

S&P Russia With Love Gacha Set is rigged for Lara, Hourglass & Freya.

Eletta Lipstick has appliers for Catwa, Genus, LAQ & Lelutka. Offers 12 colors.

Evanora Eyeshadow has appliers for Catwa, Genus LAQ, & Lelutka and comes in 12 colors.

LINKS:

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

Swank Events

AnyBody

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

For details about my bodyguard visit:  Crann's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...