Saturday, October 19, 2019

My Korner #110 - Cross My Fingers!


BLOG NAME:  Cross My Fingers Featuring Scarlet from FashionNatic
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic, S&P, Supernatural& Avada

Oh, I sure hope today goes well.  Actually, I hope it goes perfect and it's lots of fun and full of laughs.   I have a lot planned and I want everything to be just perfect.  Wish me luck!

Today I'm wearing:
TOP: FashionNatic - SCARLET TOP FATPACK @Cosmopolitan
PANTS: FashionNatic - SCARLET PANTS FATPACK @Cosmopolitan
BOOTS: S&P FRWL booties black (gacha item)
CHOKER:  .::Supernatural::. Kelsey Choker
EYESHADOW: Avada~ Evanora Eyeshadow @ Swank Events (starting Oct 7)

Scarlet top and pants are rigged for Maitreya, Freya & Legacy and comes in 10 single colors or the fatpack with lots of amazing colors and patterns.

FRWL bootiess are rigged for Freya, Hourglass & Maitreya and come in black, grey, brown, tan and cream.

Kelsey Choker comes in Gold & Silver (or get both in the fatpack) with HUDs for the collar and the gems. Shown in white.

Evanora Eyeshadow has appliers for Catwa, Genus LAQ, & Lelutka and comes in 12 colors.

LINKS:

Cosmopolitan

FashionNatic Marketplace & FashionNatic Mainstore

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

Swank Events

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

For great male fashion check out:  Crann's Blog






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1448 - Happy Place!

BLOG NAME:  Happy Place!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles, Monso & Kunglers Happiness is a choice, make it yours!  Today we are wear...